Since 2008 the CELANTEL’s Quality Management system has met the requirements of the international standard UNI EN ISO 9001, the most famous quality improvement standard.
Its Quality Management System is documented and made operational through a system that has the purpose of:
- documenting and declaring the Company’s Quality Policy and its objectives.
- describing its activity through a Quality Manual.
- including the documented procedures required by the reference standard and all those deemed necessary by the organisation.
- including all the documents necessary to ensure the effective planning, operation and control of all the processes.
- defining the records required by the standard and system.
For the above purposes, Celantel involves all its team through information and training activities, providing at the same time an organisational structure aimed at implementing what expressed and providing appropriate equipment and resources for the Company protection and safety.