Maintain tepid water in emergency tank showers without the need for power.
The latest addition to the Hughes range of tank cooling options is the Zero Power Cooler*. Designed and developed in collaboration with Celantel ( Passive Shower ) to temper water stored inside emergency tank showers in hot ambient climates, as stipulated by ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 standards, without the need for power! The night time ambient temperature is used to maintain the daytime temperature of the water, ensuring the delivery of safe and tepid water.
No moving parts means expensive service options are a thing of the past. Featuring an innovative sealed system, the passive cooler allows you to simply fit and forget.
- Retrofittable to our existing emergency tank showers – contact us to upgrade today
- Ideal for remote locations, no power or electricity required
- Sealed system – service and maintenance free cooling
- Environmentally friendly – calculate your carbon savings here
- Check out the the third-party test results here.
More information on Hughes website